How To Check If Someone Unknown Person Is Using Your Gmail Account?
Have you recently noticed something suspicious on your Gmail account or felt like someone tried to sign in to my Gmail Account? Then it could be a serious matter of concern as if someone gets their hand on your Gmail account, it automatically gets your Google photos, contacts, and much more.
It could prove the worst nightmare for you, but you don’t have to worry much as in this article, we will be sharing with you how you can check Gmail account details such as how to check if someone else is using your Gmail account.
How to Check Gmail Account Login Activity?
In our research, we have found that checking your login activity is one of the best ways to know which devices have access to your account.
We have listed the steps below through which you can check your Login activity.
- After that, you have to sign in to your Gmail someone has your password then hit on the forgot password link and reset your Gmail password.
- Once you have entered your Google activity page, look for Security and click on it.
- Next, click on manage devices which you will notice under the Your devices section.
- Now, you have the names of all the devices that have access to your Gmail account.
Read Also:- Ways to check if someone using your Gmail Account
Now, simply sign out from the devices that you seem suspicious of or you don’t recognize.
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to sign out from the device.
- To sign out from the device, simply locate the drive from which you wish to sign out and click on the three dots on the top right.
- After that, you have to click on Don’t Recognize this device?
- Now, you have to confirm that you wish to sign out of that particular device by clicking on Sign out on Device.
OWNER OF VGN COMPANY